Dallas House Cleaning
Cleaning, Stains, and Make Ready Maids
It doesn’t matter if you are moving out, moving in, or simply living in a home or housing unit/apartment; the one thing you can’t get by without doing is cleaning. Maybe you’re sweeping dirt off of a hard floor, mopping up a spill or deep cleaning to disinfect items. If you are moving out or selling a place, you want to make the space look as close to new as possible to maximize your profits. A dirty area makes potential movers or buyers think they will have to do excessive work to get the place to their standards. If you are moving in, you can have the peace of mind that you are moving into a clean and disinfected space.
Why Hire A Cleaning Service?
Sure, you could do the cleaning yourself, but do you really have the time? A clean home prevents embarrassment from any unexpected guests stopping by. Maybe you have something coming up, and with the planning you have to do, will you have time to clean? Are you buying or selling a house? If you are buying, you don’t want to move all your things in and then try to clean. Hiring a Dallas house cleaning service can help you get ready for special events, or even just make day-to-day living a little better.
You have a special event coming up
There are all sorts of reasons to host a special event. You may have a child graduating high school, or even college and are hosting a graduation party. Maybe you’re throwing a birthday party for a family member, friend, neighbor, or even a coworker. Throwing a surprise party or a baby shower. A holiday cookout for the neighborhood, there are so many reasons that you may invite people to your home. Unless you are renting porta potties, guests will have to use the bathroom. When a guest first walks in the door, you want to make a good first impression. A messy home can lead to embarrassment.
You don’t like to clean
Let’s face it, there are all types of people in the world. Some people have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and cleaning is their thing, there are those of us who clean because we have to, and there are those of us who cannot stand to clean and avoid it at any cost. If you don’t like to clean, there are people you can hire that will do it for you!
You are busy and don’t need the added time and stress
There are a lot of reasons you may be too busy to clean. You may be a single parent, you may be working two jobs, you may have kids in extracurricular activities, or you may just be in a management or supervisory position and working more than 40 hours a week. Whatever the case may be, hiring a professional can help. Perhaps when you face what you deem to e a ruined carpet due to a stain, you just can’t handle the emotions that come with it. Maybe you are a realtor and managing so many properties you can’t personally ensure each one is to your standard. Hiring a professional to clean the houses you show will keep a standard across all of the houses you show, and a clean show house can mean a bigger profit, offsetting the cost of cleaning.
You routinely have dinner parties
If you are someone who has monthly dinner parties for friends, hiring a cleaning service before your dinner party will take a lot of stress off you, allowing you to focus on the menu and your wardrobe, instead of your surroundings. A cleaning company will make sure there are no cobwebs in the corners or dust on your table. They can get that stain out from the unfortunate event that happened at your last dinner party. People are more comfortable eating in a clean area.
They have better supplies
Certain chemicals have to be used a certain way or be diluted a certain way, and they are not often made available to the general public for that reason. The cleaning supplies they have access to are far superior to something you would buy at your local store, and they often have specialized product for certain stains. This is because whatever caused the stain has its own unique chemical compound. In a way, a professional cleaner is a bit like a scientist.
They are professionals
- They are professionals – Feel confident having make ready maids in your home. Whether your toddler found a marker, makeup, or who knows what to color all over the walls or carpet, your pet threw up on your carpet, or something spilled, no two stains are alike. Each type of stain requires a different treatment, and the wrong type of treatment can make it worse. A professional knows what to use on lipstick, marker, wine, chocolate, blood, or whatever other type of stain you may have.
- Allergen removal – dust, pollen, dander – Whether you are expecting a new baby, have year-round allergies, have pets, or even seasonal allergies having a professional come in and clean will remove dust pollen, and dander, all top allergy-causing things. Getting rid of these will give you peace of mind that your home is clean and allergen-free. Certain areas have major pollen at certain times of the year.
- Moving Out – If you are moving out of a home or apartment you are renting it is usually required that you clean. You likely paid a security deposit, and they will not give you your money back if the place needs to be cleaned. Hiring a professional for a one-time service can maximize your security deposit return, minus the cost of the cleaning.
- Selling – Hiring a professional to clean the houses you show will keep a standard across all of the houses you show, and a clean show house can mean a bigger profit, offsetting the cost of cleaning. Buyers want to see that brand-new showroom home look, and professional service can give that to them.
- Moving In – If you have allergies, having a new place cleaned before you move in can minimize any allergens still there. Perhaps the place was not cleaned at all, or maybe not done to a professional standard. You are getting a fresh start in a new place, shouldn’t your new home get a fresh start too?
- Construction Clean – Maybe you are a construction professional, or maybe you are just getting work done on your home. Construction creates a lot of dust of all varieties. Hiring a cleaning crew once the construction crew has left will leave your place looking brand new.
Why Not Do It Yourself?
Let’s face it, cleaning of all types takes time, knowledge, and resources. There are reasons to do not it yourself, but do you really need a reason other than not doing it yourself?
- Work full time – Whether you are single or have a family, the last thing anyone wants to do after a long day of work is to come home and do more work cleaning. You work hard and you deserve to come home and relax.
- Have children that are in dance, sports, or other activities – If you come home from work and get the kids in the car and go, when do you have time to clean? Likely, when you should be sleeping or relaxing. We all need help when life gets hectic, so let the professionals take cleaning off your full to-do list!
- Full-time caregiver to young children, the elderly, or a special needs person – Whether you are caring for an infant that can’t get around without you, a toddler you have to chase around non-stop, an elderly parent, or someone with special needs you are busy. It takes someone special to be a full-time caregiver, and it can be exhausting. Professional cleaners can turn the tables by caring for you… giving you a clean and healthy environment you can share your love in.
What Make Ready Maids Can Do
Make Ready Maids can do all that you don’t want to do, don’t know how to do, or don’t have time to do. They will do their job thoroughly and with a smile.
Deep Clean Interior: The first time you hire a professional cleaner, getting a deep clean done to have a great starting point for light cleaning is the way to go. Every one to three months a deep clean is good for routine maintenance.
Kitchen: Price includes attention to kitchen appliances; wiping countertops; wiping inside and outside of cabinets/drawers; sweeping / mopping/vacuuming floors; cleaning interior doors and frames; cleaning ceiling fans; wiping down windowsills & blinds.
Bathrooms: Price includes wiping countertops; wiping inside and outside of cabinets/drawers; sweeping / mopping/vacuuming floors; cleaning interior doors and frames; cleaning toilets; wiping down windowsills & blinds.
Living Areas: Price includes sweeping / mopping/vacuuming floors; cleaning furniture, cleaning interior doors and frames; cleaning ceiling fans; wiping down windowsills & blinds.
Bed Rooms: Price includes wiping furniture, wiping inside and outside of cabinets/drawers; sweeping / mopping/vacuuming floors; cleaning interior doors and frames; cleaning ceiling fans; wiping down window sills & blinds.
Laundry Room: Price includes attention to appliances; wiping countertops; wiping inside and outside of cabinets/drawers; sweeping / mopping/vacuuming floors; cleaning interior doors and frames; wiping down windowsills & blinds if the room contains them.
Deep Cleaning Does NOT Include: Garage areas, extensive cleaning, and organizing of cabinets/drawers, detailed cleaning of light fixtures, or detailed cleaning of windows. These tasks can, however, be added on for an additional charge.
Light Clean Interior: Cleaning is good for a routine scheduled cleaning, whether weekly or bi-weekly. It does not include the garage space. Deep cleaning keeps the dust and allergens away, and lets you come home to relax and enjoy the rest of your day in a clean home.
Kitchen: Wipe down all countertops in the kitchen. Wipe down fixtures and sinks. Vacuum, sweep, and mop. Clean the outside of appliances.
Bathrooms: Wipe down all countertops in the bathrooms. Wipe down shower/ bathtubs /fixtures and sinks. Clean mirrors. Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors. Clean the outside of appliances.
Living Areas: Wipe down all countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. Wipe down shower/ bathtubs /fixtures and sinks. Clean mirrors. Vacuum, sweep, and mop all interior floors (not including garage).
Bed Rooms: Wipe down the top of dressers. Clean mirrors. Vacuum, sweep, and mop.
Laundry Room: Wipe down any countertops. Wipe down any fixtures and sinks. Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors. Clean the outside of appliances.
Why Make Ready Maids Is Better
So why is Make Ready Maids the better choice? Make Ready Maids has trained their cleaners in-house on safe products for kids and pets. Make Ready Maids doesn’t just specialize in routine service for occupied homes. The staff at Make Ready Maids is also trained to clean homes before they hit the market. Make Ready Maids is also unique as they send multiple maids to clean the home. They can spread out and clean separate areas, minimizing the time needed to be in your home. Instead of one maid spending all day doing a deep clean, a few can come and knock it out in only a few hours! Contact us at Make Ready Maids!Back to Blog